pubic lice/crabs

« Back to Previous Page

Recently found out i hve pubic lice and so embarrased and scratching like crazy.can i seek help at one of ur clinics?

Marked as spam
Asked on July 21, 2017 12:17 am

Hi there,

It’s always a good idea to go to your nearest Clinic after a sexually transmitted infection (pubic lice is an STI) and get tested for other STIs too while you are there.

You can treat pubic lice with:

Benzyl Benzoate
Tetmosol Soap
Paranix lice shampoo.

Use these products everywhere that you have pubic hair. We recommend that you use the first two products together at the very least.

You can get most of these from any pharmacy. Write these down and then you can ask the pharmacist to get it for you discreetly if you give him/her the piece of paper.

We also recommend that you shave and/or ‘Veet’ (hair-removal cream) your pubic hair around your genitals and anus as well, to ensure you get rid of the lice completely.

Remember that pubic lice can also live in the hair around your stomach and upper legs as well as your anus and genitals.

(Health4Men Staff at July 21, 2017 11:40 am)
Add comment
« Back to Previous Page