TOP2BTM – CHANGING MANSCAPES SYMPOSIUM
The AIDS Priorities symposium focusing on MSM will be held in
- Cape Town on the 20 & 21 August 2012 at the Vineyard Hotel and Conference Centre
AIDS Priorities will focus on the following topics pertaining to men (program to follow):
- Setting the MSM scene
- Advances in Treatment as Prevention and PrEP
- HIV and joie de vivre!
- Sex, risk and consequences
- MSM and public health
- Innovations in community based prevention
- Zen and the ART of manscaping (staying negative)
AIDS Priorities is CPD accredited
Registration cost: R1250,00 for full conference registration R 650,00 daily registration
Registration closes: 10 August 2012
A limited number of bursaries will be awarded. Details to follow.
This Aids Priorities Conference will be hosted by the Anova Health Institute, which will bring together renowned speakers in this field.
For further details, please visit our website www.anovahealth.co.za or contact Heather Humphreys on
firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel no: 011 715 5805